Delighted to announce the launch of my new weekly video podcast Mignonnette Talks where I explore conscious style and the art of transformation.
For this first session, I caught up with fashion design veteran Eugenia Camina.
Daughter of a Spanish dressmaker, Eugenia moved to London to study at renowned fashion college Central St. Martins. Since then she’s designed for some of the biggest brands in fashion, from high-street to luxury. She’s also a fashion design tutor and has recently launched her own eponymous slow fashion label.
– the mainstream fashion industry and evolving consumerism
– the differences between mass production compared to more traditional and bespoke methods of making clothes
– Eugenia’s journey as a creative, working for global brands and finding her way back to Spain and launching her slow fashion brand.
Grab a cup of tea, and either watch or listen to the Talk below. I’d be honoured to have you.
Mignonnette Talks – Joon Haque with Jewellery & Eyewear Designer Sandra Battistel – Mignonnette Talks: Conscious Style and the Art of Transformation
- Mignonnette Talks – Joon Haque with Jewellery & Eyewear Designer Sandra Battistel
- Mignonnette Talks: Q&A with Mignonnette London's Founder Joon Haque
- Mignonnette Talks: Mignonnette London's Joon Haque & Wellbeing Therapist Amy Appleby
- Mignonnette Talks – Joon Haque and Performance Artist & Costume Designer Vicky Butterfly
- Mignonnette Talks – Joon Haque with Slow Fashion Designer Eugenia Camina
Learn about Mignonnette London
Learn about Eugenia Camina
Want more? Please join my mailing list.
Copyright 2021 Joon Haque. All rights reserved.